September 8-10, 2021
There will be talks by postdocs, doctoral students and master's students on their results from the respective TRR projects or TRR related themes. Each talk will be 25 minutes plus 5 minutes for discussions.
All speakers are kindly requested to endow their talks with sufficient introductory material.
The workshop will start Wednesday morning and end on Friday afternoon.
Program (as of September 7)
Martin Hanke-Bourgeois, Fabio Frommer, Lukas Holbach, University of Mainz
67466 Lambrecht (Pfalz)
Phone: 06325 - 18000
There is no conference fee.
Hiking trip in the Palatinate Forest
You don't have to bring bed linen or towels with you. Please do not forget sturdy shoes and a weather-proof coat, plus anything you may want to use in the free time.
- By train: In Mainz, you can either take a train to Germersheim or Karlsruhe (RE 4) or to Mannheim (RE 44). Depending on your choice, change trains in Schifferstadt (RE 4) or in Mannheim (RE 14) and take the S-Bahn to Homburg/Saar (S1) or to Kaiserslautern (S2). Both S-Bahn lines stop at Lambrecht (Pfalz). After leaving the train in Lambrecht, pass the central bus station and go downstairs. After crossing the B39 street, take the Fabrikstraße and follow the signs "PfalzAkademie".
- By car: There are two almost equivalent options.
- Take the A63 from Mainz to Kaiserslautern until Kreuz Alzey, the A61 to Ludwigshafen until Kreuz Mutterstadt, and finally the A65 to Landau until exit Neustadt-Nord/Lambrecht. After leaving the motorway, take the B38 (direction: Neustadt/Lambrecht). In Neustadt, take the B39 (direction: Kaiserslautern). Lambrecht is 7km from Neustadt. In Lambrecht, turn left after the traffic lights and take the Fabrikstraße. Follow the signs "PfalzAkademie".
- Take the A63 from Mainz to Kaiserslautern until exit Münchweiler. Take the B48 to Enkenbach-Alsenborn/Winnweiler. After 10km, behind Fischbach, take the B37 to Neustadt/Weinstraße. Follow the B37 until Frankenstein and take the B39 to Neustadt, until Lambrecht. Follow the signs "PfalzAkademie".
- More details can be found here (in German).